Your Complimentary Consultation
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Perform a complete oral exam, with X-rays, to determine whether treatment is necessary
- Educate you about orthodontics and the treatment options available
- Help you create a customized treatment plan
- Discuss costs, insurance options, and payment plans
Financial and Insurance Information
At Quirk and Wheeler Orthodontics, we always want our patients to have everything they need and deserve. We will make sure that you know the cost of your treatment before agreeing to have the work done. Our treatment coordinator will also explore some payment plan options with you so that you can decide what makes the most sense for you and your wallet.
We accept many dental insurances and will work with you to apply your benefit. Regardless of what insurance you may or may not hold, we want to create a financial plan that works for you and your family. We believe everyone deserves a smile they can be proud of and we strive to make that possible with our in-house financing.